Activity for the month of
Date: November 19 & 20, 2014 GROUP PRESENTATION using power point
グループプレゼンテーション - パワーポイント
- all students are required to have their presentation every 2 weeks using power point presentation. It’s a very effective way for students to practice their public speaking skill but also to boost their confidence speaking in front of many people.
- with the demand of international and multi-national companies for workers who can not only understand, write and speak the language but also have the confidence to speak in front of his clients, customers and colleagues □this activity trains ESL-students to practice and polish their skills in English using mass media.
Date: November 26, 2014 □ACTUAL TOEIC TEST
- qualified students with a level of high beginner and up are encouraged to take the Actual Test Listening and Reading Part. 7:30-8:30 AM Listening test and 5:30-6:30 Reading Comprehension Test
Date: November 8,15,22,29 2014 SATURDAY CLASS WITH THE HEAD TEACHER
- every Saturday the head teacher conducts classes at 1:00 to 2:00 in the afternoon all levels of students can enter this class. After attending the lecture class the students are entitled to a 2hrs free class next Saturday from 8:30-10:30 or 10:30-12:30 man to man class.
Date: November 8, 2014 OUTREACH ACTIVITY LOCATION: Benguet Philippines
- gives the students opportunity to help, involved, be aware, learn and apply their English skills in a real life situation. Also, they get the chance to go out of the school and learn outside with their teachers while enjoying the good sceneries the places they can visit.
Date: November 7 & 21. 2014 GROUP CLASS ACTIVITY
- group classes are allowed to go on an activity with their group class teachers to apply what they have learned from the class like ordering food, buying something at the market or mall, sometimes going to famous universities to interview university students etc or stay in school for cooking activity. They also have the chance to know more about Filipino culture
Date: TEACHERS’ DAILY ENHANCEMENT 1:00-1:20
Date: November 7(Semi-sparta) November 11(Sparta):November 20 (Semi-sparta) November 25 (Sparta) PROFICIENCY TEST
- students take the exam every 6th week: exams include the 6 macro-skills in English namely – Grammar, Speaking, Pronunciation, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Vocabulary.
- this will in turn determine their new level, their difficulties and strong points in English making it vital for the teachers to teach them more effectively.
Date: November 3 & 17, 2014 CROSS CULTURE ORIENTATION
- new students are oriented on how to live in Baguio City and what are some important ordinances that each foreign students should know. They are also introduced to different ethnic groups living in the City and in the Cordilleras as well their culture. Famous landmarks are shown to them as to their locations and history. This would prepare the students to better adjust to a new environment.
Date: November 29, 2014 (Saturday) 9-6pm
TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT
Date: November 28, 2014
MONTHLY PROGRAM: 2:30-4:30
月別プログラム - Family Feud
Family Feud is an American game show in which two families compete against each other in a contest to name the most popular responses to a survey question posed to 100 people.
Date: November 14 & 28, 2014 GRADUATION
Date: Every Saturday Extra Curricular Classes
Guitar Lessons, Dance Lessons, Nail Art, Voice Lessons, Art Lessons etc